Right on the heels of the Android 4.4.3 announcement, Motorola has announced that Android 4.4.3 will begin rolling out to it’s devices starting today. First, it will roll out to the T-Mobile Moto X along with any Moto G or Moto E purchased online in the US. As a bonus for Moto E users, this does not count towards Motorola’s one promised OS update.
All three devices received:
- Android 4.4.3, including several stability, framework and security fixes in addition to accuracy improvements to the power profile.
- An updated Phone dialer with a new graphical layout and colors to improve consistency and usability.
While the Moto X and Moto G received:
- Added the ability to pause video recording with a convenient pause/resume button.
- Motorola Alert application that can send periodic alerts with your location to your selected contacts.
The Moto X also gained:
- Improved camera image quality including better consistency of exposure, more realistic flash coloring, improved photos in low light conditions using front camera.
Head to the link below for the full details.
Via: Android Central
Image Credits: Motorola