TWRP Recovery is now available for the LG G2, even those with locked bootloaders (AT&T and Verizon) can also install TWRP recovery. The version of TWRP is already patched with Loki for AT&T and Verizon LG G2 owners so you need not worry about running loki after flashing a ROM (even though as of now no roms are available but it shouldn’t take long for roms to come up).
Keep in mind you need to be rooted. Here is how to root your LG G2. Once rooted follow the below steps:-
- Download and Install Flashify from here
- Download the TWRP recovery Image for your LG G2 (AT&T and Verizon users from here and others from here). Move the image to your phone.
- Run Flashify app and give it root access
- Choose the image file download above in the app and flash
- Boom, you now have TWRP recovery
Please note as of now AT&T and Verizon LG G2 have no custom roms so do not flash anything from recovery.
For more details head over to the original thread at xda.