We’re looking for some knowledgeable people in the Android community who are passionate about their toys. We want people who love to learn and share their knowledge with others. We want people who are self-driven and can manage themselves without constant supervision. If you fit the bill, then keep reading!
1. You’ll need to commit to four articles per week. This isn’t much at all. It takes about 10 minutes to write an article.
2. You need a Gmail account with the ability to use Google Hangouts, as this is our preferred method of communication. A Google Plus account is also needed for viewing our staff community area. We also sometimes do staff video hangouts to touch base with things going on with the site. A webcam or phone with a front camera would be nice, so you can join in with us, but this is not required.
3. You need a decent grasp of the English language. Don’t worry if it isn’t your first language, that’s why we have editors! We can’t teach you to speak English, but we can help you improve. Just be open to correction when you make a mistake. Even our editors make mistakes sometimes!
4. You need to own an Android device of some sort. This one’s kind of obvious.
5. If you have a flagship device, you’ll be asked to review cases and other accessories. These things will normally be put up for giveaways. Sometimes we let you keep them, though. Just know that when a giveaway for your item ends, you’ll need to get that thing in the mail ASAP!
As for compensation, we are not yet large enough to directly pay writers at this time, though we are exploring our options. You will occasionally be given Google Play cards that you may redeem in the Play Store so long as you are reviewing the apps you purchase. The apps you buy are yours to keep. Sometimes we allow you to keep review accessories as well, depending on other giveaways we have going on. You may sometimes get to review phones or tablets as well, but that’s not guaranteed.
If you’re interested, please head over to our Contact Us page and submit your information. Our Managing Editor will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Image Credits: Android Fan Network