The Nexus 7 FHD LTE joins the ranks for Google’s latest KitKat 4.4.1 update. Check your settings for a system update, or download and flash the small KOT49E OTA manually using the direct download link and instructions below.
- Download and save to your adb folder
- Turn your Nexus 7 FHD LTE off and reboot into bootloader mode by holding Power and Volume Down
- Select Recovery using the Volume Up and press power to confirm
- At the red triangle, press Power and Volume Up and you should see the recovery menu
- Use the volume keys again to scroll through the menu to highlight Apply update from adb and press Power to confirm
- On your computer, open a terminal window and enter the command:
adb sideload b5559302dc8273444cb8234b5a6c22c863441e84.signed-razorg-KOT49E-from-KRT16S.b5559302.zip
Let your Nexus 7 FHD LTE do its thing, reboot and enjoy!
Direct Download: Google