The Nexus 4 is joining its siblings with a small update to KitKat 4.4.1, which includes a few camera fixes. System update notifications are popping up for Nexus 4 owners everywhere, letting them know build KOT49E is ready for download.
Missing your notice? You can download the KOT49E OTA from the link below and sideload it using adb.
- Download and save to your adb folder
- Turn your Nexus 4 off and reboot into bootloader mode by holding Power and Volume Down
- Select Recovery using the Volume Up and press power to confirm
- At the red triangle, press Power and Volume Up and you should see the recovery menu
- Use the volume keys again to scroll through the menu to highlight Apply update from adb and press Power to confirm
- On your computer, open a terminal window and enter the command:
adb sideload 0896df95085b6ad55bbe4694a612da0c6ed2fa1c.signed-occam-KOT49E-from-KRT16S.0896df95.zip
Let your Nexus 4 do its thing, reboot and enjoy!
Direct Download: Google