Android 4.3 firmware ( XXUGMJ9 ) leaked for for international variant of Samsung Galaxy S3 ( I9300 ). It’s actually intended for Vodafone Germany but you can flash it if you have Samsung Galaxy S3- I9300 . It looks some of features like Knox Support that were included in Android 4.3 update for Galaxy S4 are not present in this firmware. You can download the firmware here ( hotfile.com ~930 MB ) and head over to this post at XDA to read more on this leaked firmware.
Country: Germany (Vodafone)
Version: Android 4.3
Build date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 12:24:03 +0000
Product Code: VFG
Instructions for flashing firmware
– Extract (unzip) the firmware file
– Download Odin3 v3.09 (From here or here)
– Extract Odin .ZIP file
– Open Odin3 v3.09
– Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
– Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
– Add AP_I9300XXUGMJ9_1902166_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md 5 to AP
– Add BL_I9300XXUGMJ9_1902166_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md 5 to BL
– Add MODEM_I9300BUUGMJ3_REV02_REV04_CL1413323.tar.md5 to CP
– Add CSC_VFG_I9300VFGGMJ5_1986192_REV00_user_low_ship.t ar.md5 to CSC
– Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
– Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
– If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
– Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
– Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
– Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!