After today morning’s leak of Android 4.3 I9500XXUEMJ5 for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500, Samsung is officially rolling out Android 4.3 I9500XXUEMJ5 for the Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500.
To update your Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, connect your device to your computer and use Samsung KIES or download and install the firmware via OTA, go to Settings > More > About Device > Software update > Update.
Below is the changelog as observed by sammobile:-
– OpenGL 3.0 Support
– TRIM Support (Makes the device much faster)
– ANT+ Support
– Samsung KNOX Implementation (KNOX bootloader and dedicated application)
– Samsung Wallet comes pre-loaded
– Improved RAM management
– Improved Display colour reproduction (Display looks much sharper than before)
– Improved TouchWiz Launcher (Much less launcher redraws and less lag)
– New Samsung Keyboard
– New Samsung Browser (Full screen by default, new tab interface and more)
– New Reading Mode (Optimises display for reading, used by only a few specific applications)
– New Camera firmware
– Minor UI tweaks (Contacts app, Flashlight Widget, dialog boxes etc)
The update is being rolled out in phases, in case you need to know whether its been rolled out in your country or not check live tracker here.