AOKP (Android Open Kang Project) Rom is now available for the AT&T Galaxy S4. AT&T Galaxy S4 owners have been waiting for custom roms for quite some time now, but the wait is finally over thanks to Loki from djrbliss.
The installation steps are pretty simple:-
- Install custom recovery (TWRP or CWM whatever you prefer).
- Download the rom and gapps from here.
- Boot into recovery and do a Nandroid
- Wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, and wipe dalvik cache, then go into mounts & storage and format system (if using CWM). To format system in TWRP, select Wipe then System
- Flash ROM and Gapps downloaded in Step 2
- Reboot and wait for a few minutes, the first boot does take some time