AT&T just announced that it will be bringing the LG Optimus G Pro it it’s customers.
The device will be available in stores May 10th for $199.99 with a 2 year contract and you can preorder one starting May 3rd, also anyone who pre-orders will receive a free Quick Cover black folio case as well.
Don’t forget the AT&T $100 trade in program is applicable to the LG Optimus G Pro as well.
Beginning today, customers who trade in their recent model smartphone to AT&T may be eligible to receive at least $100 credit** toward the purchase of a new smartphone, including the LG Optimus G Pro. This brings the cost of the device down to $99.99 with a two-year commitment.
What I am personally interested is in will the bootloader on the AT&T LG Optimus G Pro be locked or unlocked, but considering AT&T locked the bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy S4 I won’t be surprised if the bootloader on AT&T LG Optimus G Pro is locked which would be a shame.
Below are the key features of the AT&T LG Optimus G Pro:-
– Powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.7 GHz Quad-Core Processor with 2 GB RAM
– Expansive 5.5″ 1080p Full HD IPS Screen (400 ppi resolution)
– Long-Lasting 3,140 mAh Battery
– Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
– Advanced 13 MP Full HD Camera with Dual Recording
– 2.1 MP Full HD Front-Facing Camera for Dual Recording and Video Conferencing
– Visually and Audibly Collaborate in Real Time with VuTalk
– QSlide 2.0 for Advanced and Convenient Multitasking
– Audio Zoom to enhance audio quality during video capture by focusing audio mics on the video target
– QuickRemote for Universal Remote Control
– Pocketable Ergonomic Design with Narrow Bezel
– Internal Storage: 32 GB on-board, support for up to 64 GB of expandable memory for a total of 96 GB
– Bluetooth® Version 4.0