djrbliss is at it again, the recent root exploit published by him called Motochopper for Motorola devices is working on Qualcomm based versions of Galaxy S4. This means it should work on all versions of Samsung Galaxy S4 released by US Carriers.
- Extract the entire contents of the zip file.
- If you are using Windows, ensure you have installed the latest Samsung USB drivers available for your phone.
- Ensure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your device.
- Connect your device to your PC via USB.
- If you are using Windows, navigate to the extracted directory and execute “run.bat”. If you are using Linux or OS X, navigate to the extracted directory in a terminal and execute “./run.sh”.
- Approve the ADB connection from your PC on your device.
Download the exploit here.
Happy rooting to all Samsung Galaxy S4 owners.
Source – xda